If you are interested in a part-time job this semester, please join us for the Fall 2022 Student Part-Time Job Fair!
- Tulane departments and Local off-campus employers interested in hiring students for part-time employment.
- All are welcome! Students with and without Federal Work Study awards.
- Speaking with a department at the job fair does not guarantee you a job.
- Students with Federal Work Study are not 'assigned' jobs. You are encouraged to come and apply for positions. Finding a job on campus is the only way to earn your work study funds.
- You are welcome (and encouraged) to apply for several positions. All applications for On-Campus positions must be submitted on Handshake or according to the department's instructions in the Handshake post.
- If you have a resume, please bring a few copies (recommended, not required.)
- Don't forget to dress for success! Professional attire is recommended.
Register on Handshake or stop by on the day of the fair!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 504-247-1700 or SEHR@tulane.edu, or visit the Student Employment web page.
We look forward to seeing you at the Job Fair on Tuesday, August 23 10am-2pm!